Distribution Reinvestment Plan
Niska Gas Storage Partners (NYSE: NKA) announced its distribution reinvestment plan (DRIP) on August 1, 2013. It was implemented with the payment of the August 15, 2013 distribution. The Plan is available to all owners of Niska common units. The Plan provides a simple and convenient means for eligible holders to invest in Niska’s common units
- Only registered holders may participate directly in the Plan. A registered holder is a holder whose name is recorded on the Company’s register as the person who has the rights, benefits and responsibilities of ownership.
- If you have common units that are registered in someone else’s name (ex. A bank, broker or trustee) the plan allows you to participate through such persons, should they elect to participate, without having to withdraw your units.
- The price for new common units purchased with reinvested distributions will be the average of the high and low trading prices of the common units on the New York Stock Exchange – Composite transactions for five trading days immediately preceding the investment date, less a discount ranging from 0$-5% (currently set at 0%). If you participate in the Plan through your broker, you should consult with your broker as your broker may charge service fees.
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC (Amstock) has been appointed to administer the plan.
- Unitholders of record may enroll online at www.amstock.com or by completing and signing an authorization form and returning it to the administrator (a link to the form is at the bottom of the page) or by calling (800) 937-5449.
- Unitholders who own common units through a broker should consult their broker regarding participation in the plan.
Click here for a link to our prospectus as of August 1, 2013
This Web page does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units described on this Web page, nor shall there be any sale of these common units in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on July 31, 2013.
Site designed and developed by PITCH